THESE THINGS: PRE-FALL 2015 COLLECTIONS

December 22, 2014

ELIE SAAB 
 
PRINGLE OF SCOTLAND
 
 RED VALENTINO
 
BADGLEY MISCHKA
 
CAROLINA HERRERA
 
MARCHESA
 
MULBERRY
 
ALEXANDER LEWIS
 
December may only just be winding down, but I'm officially obsessed with these Pre-Fall 2015 collections! The colors, the ball gowns, the shimmery fabrics and the perfect accessories! I may be craving fall style already but that doesn't mean these can't be incorporated a little earlier, right? I'm definitely excited to see which celebrities will be wearing these designers during Award season. If I could, I'd wear EVERYTHING in the Pringle of Scotland collection. I mean, EVERYTHING!
 
(All images via: STYLE.com)
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa
 

 



Post a Comment