A FAIRYTALE FOR THE WEEKEND

December 12, 2014







Fairytale Evening Gowns
Model: Kasia Jujeczka
Photographer: Yuval Hen
Magazine: How to Spend It
 
My favorite part of this editorial is just the fantasy and creativity of it. The glorious dresses don't hurt either, especially when they are put against such whimsical backgrounds. As someone who loves fairytales and everything it encompasses, this editorial was a great find for me. I am in love with the first and last images, both of them are just so romantic and remind me of fairytales I read when I was growing up. This kind of photography makes me want to become a model, just to be able to dress up for a couple hours. Here's to a weekend of magical dreams and fantasies.
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment