MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: FOR THE BESTIE

December 4, 2014



My last gift guide for this holiday season has to be my favorite one! This one is dedicated to that special girlfriend in your life that holds the title of BFF... Now I believe you can have more than one best friend for life, I myself have a couple, and so there are obviously going to be different tastes and likes that these ladies have. I've rounded up some of the best gifts that you could present to your bestie, and I'm not going to lie I wouldn't mind having some of these under my tree. *HINT, HINT BESTIES!* If you've been following me on Instagram, you might know that I'm now officially obsessed with my local Lush Cosmetics! I've now taken two bath bombs and have -sighed contentedly- both times, so these two options I've picked out are definitely something special to treat her when she needs to take a break. Everything else is just magic in this list, and I also think are great presents to exchange with one another. It's just saying to your BFF, 'I love you, and I get you.' Shop all the links below, and thank you so much for following along while I've put together these gift guides. It's been a blast, and here's to next year being even better! I'd say, you're all my BFFS.  xoxoxo

2 comments

  1. I love number 15. One of my coworkers actually has that calendar.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to guess that you're talking about 11?! It's a beautiful calendar isn't it? I myself was given the 'Travel the World' calendar by my mother for Christmas. So stunning. :)

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete