MONDAY LINK-UP

December 29, 2014

 
Happy last Monday of 2014, lovelies! Hard to believe we're already here, but don't we say that every year? ;)
 
To start the week off with a 'bang', I figured I'd round-up some of my favorite links that I've seen over the past couple days and weeks.
  • These Push Pop Confetti makers are ideal for New Year's Eve! I'm loving the different versions seen around the web,  and I'm hoping to buy a couple for my celebrations.
  • One of my favorite illustrators, A Thing Created, is having a Etsy shop sale on cards and prints. Make sure to stock up on holiday cards for next year, or prints to decorate your room. I kind-of need this iPhone case!
  • Who doesn't love a playlist of all the hit songs of the past year?! It's a nice replay of the tracks you've listened to over and over again.
  • I do enjoy sparkle, and I try to incorporate it into my beauty routine when doing my eyelids. So finding this tutorial from The Beauty Department was so much fun. Look at all those different looks!
  • If you've ever seen 'Pride and Prejudice', you'll fall in love with these photos of the grounds where Pemberley was located. Chatsworth House in Derbyshire, England is insanely stunning and massive. It's on my bucket list to visit someday, just to be in awe of it.
  • Does anyone else want to watch this? Timothy Omundson is in, so I'm kind-of game.
  • Follow my Sparkle+Glittler+Shine board on Pinterest to get inspiration for New Year's Eve and Day!
  • This article from Refinery29 is so beautiful, and very inspirational. Definitely thinking of following this next year, and not make a complete set of resolutions I will not follow.
  • Kate Spade is having a 25% off sale right now! It's until January 7th, and I'm obsessing over this scarf!
  • Who doesn't love a good recipe to celebrate? These Oreo Cake Balls with decorative 2015 chocolate numbers look delicious!
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment