HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

December 11, 2014

 
It's been 4 years...
 
4 years of pursuing a dream, unleashing my creative side with writing and creating graphics, gaining a new audience everyday and just enjoying putting something out for people to see. My writing has changed over these years, and while I'm not a professional writer, I like to think whatever I type is in my voice. There have been a lot of changes for Mostly Lisa over these past four years, and they've all been good. It's literally the one constant in my life that has not had a negative impact on me, it's always been positive. It's my baby, and I've seen so much growth in this and even in myself personally. I'm so proud to talk about this blog to whoever wants to listen.
 




 
I do want to take this time to say thanks to everyone who has left comments, liked my other social media channels and viewed this place over the years. It really does mean a lot to me, and I appreciate the ability to interact with people who do leave comments and actively like my posts. This place does take a lot of time and effort, and sometimes it's hard to come up with new ideas and content that I would enjoy myself. That being said... what would you (my readers) want to see new here on Mostly Lisa? Any weekly edition of something you'd enjoy? I'm thinking of starting something in the New Year that would interact more with my audience. Let me know in the comments, or on other outlets below! Thank you again!I will also be updating my layout with new images and colors, I'm excited to switch it up! Thank you again!
 
Here's to another 4 years of positivity!
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment