HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM MOSTLY LISA

December 24, 2014

I just wanted to take this time to wish every Mostly Lisa reader a very HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your families! I truly hope that you can take this time to cherish being with people (or animals, or things) you love, and at least be able to enjoy everything around you. This time of year can be really hard for a lot of people, and I myself haven't really felt  that cheerful with the things going on around the world, but the next two days I'm going to try my best to at least feel some love and joy.
 
As it does with every year, I tend to reflect on what the past year has brought, or taken away, to/from me. I will save that reflection when the end of the year comes, but just know it's been a lot of ups and downs! Again, this blog has been a source of constant happiness and it's the one thing I can rely on. I do enjoy making content for my audience, and I hope you as my audience enjoy what I have to bring to the table. I may not be filled with photography of myself, or be filled with sponsorships, but I like what I post about. It's everything I love about life, what I am inspired + passionate about and everything in between.

So lovely readers, be safe the rest of the week and I hope you enjoy whichever holiday you celebrate! May it be everything you wish for and more! While you're celebrating, why not listen to my Spotify December Playlist in the background? It's not just Christmas-themed either!

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment