10 SPARKLING BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR NYE

December 30, 2014




It's almost that time! Time to get spruced up and fancy for whatever celebrations you're going to be apart of for New Year's Eve! Since I've already shared what outfits I recommend for your bash, here are some beauty tips that will get you in the mood to celebrate. I'm a bit obsessed with sparkle and shine at this time of year, so bear with me that all of the products have some type of shimmer to them. I know I'll be decorating my nails and eyelids with some type of gold or glitter when I start getting ready tomorrow night. Shop all the products below, and let me know what your New Year's Eve festivities are going to be! Hope it's something fun. xoxo

 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment