MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE LITTLE ONES

December 3, 2014





It's officially December, y'all! That means time to decorate, buy presents for people you love and eventually be with people you love. I truly hope you all have a lovely holiday season and that you can be with those special people in your lives.. even if it's just you and your pet. Anyways, today's gift guide is all about those tiny tots that can make even the smallest day a big adventure. Having two little nephews has me on the special hunt for finding something that will mean a lot to both of them, but also helps them either learn or use their creative skills. Using Pinterest for this gift guide was a lot of help because it guided me to find unique gifts from online sites I'd never heard of before. I also had to include a couple ideas from GapKids, since it holds a special place in my retail heart. You can shop all of these items below!! Tomorrow's gift guide is all about the bestie, so let me know below some ideas for your BFF!

 
 LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST


(P.S. CONGRATULATIONS TO LINDSEY JUNE FOR WINNING THE BAUBLEBAR NECKLACE GIVEAWAY! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICPATED!!)
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment