STYLE ICON: HAYLEY ATWELL

June 17, 2015

Today's Style Icon posts coincides perfectly with my Woman Crush Wednesday idea that I will be putting up on Instagram later today! The first time I heard of (or saw) Hayley Atwell was when she starred in the movie adaptation of 'Brideshead Revisited' with Matthew Goode, and then right afterwards was in the movie adaptation of 'The Duchess' with Keira Knightley! What a coincidence that she would star in two movies back-to-back with two of my favorite British actors?! This then turned into her being apart of one of the biggest movie franchises in the world, and it's all been love ever since. I seriously adore her, she is such a gem as Peggy Carter. I was waiting in severe anticipation for Agent Carter to be renewed, and I happily screamed when it was! Also, her Twitter is pure gold and I highly recommend you follow her!
(PHOTOS VIA: Hayley Atwell Online)
Not only do I love her acting work, but her style has been something that has captured my eye along the way as well. She knows how to rock the red carpet down to a T, but she also REALLY knows how to do a casual look! You can tell she is aware of her body type, and has impeccable taste when it comes to dressing it. I've listed my six favorite looks of hers above that she's done over the years, it's fun to see we have similar tastes too. I can't wait to see what she plans to wear in the future!

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

1 comment

  1. She is so beautiful and adorable! Great pick. Hayley always looks amazing

    ReplyDelete