MONDAY LINK-UP

June 29, 2015

 
 Wait, it's Monday already?!
  • Serena & Lily for Paperless Post = A GREAT IDEA
  • Mackenzie Horan shared this delicious recipe for Strawberry Champagne and I'm in love. What a great idea for Fourth of July?!
  • I've been working on making a blog post about a new store at Mall of America called Fjällräven for my job, and am now obsessing over their backpacks. They're called Kånken's and come in a variety of colors, how amazing is this?!
  • Blake Lively is in Harper's Bazaar China next month, and she shot this gorgeous editorial!
  • I'm not crying, you are!
  • These DIY 4th of July cake toppers by Tell Love & Chocolate are so cute!
  • It was my parent's 35th wedding anniversary yesterday, and I found a fantastic photo of their wedding. How pretty is my mom's dress?
  • Levo League has updated their website, and it's so helpful! Find Your Purpose is something I will now be partaking in, and hoping it will help my career a little bit.
  • If you've ever read The Secret Garden or saw the movie in the 90s, there is a new YouTube adaption called The Misselthwaite Archives and it's SO GOOD! They are currently in need of some funding to continue the adventure, but I'm crossing my fingers they will reach their goal.
  • Can't get this song out of my head!
  • Eventually this shirt will be mine, eventually..
  • A Kate Spade 25% off sale? You can never say no to that, especially when it includes this purse.
  • A Thing Created has some new prints up in her shop! I'm loving this Sun Hat & Palms one that comes in two different versions. xoxoxo
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment