JULY INSPIRATION

July 3, 2015


(PHOTOS VIA: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8)
 
July is upon us! That means tons of sun, celebrating with a good BBQ, listening to new music and kicking back with a good book. I am quite looking forward to all of these, especially if it means I can actually be a normal person while doing them. The past month or so has been pretty difficult in regards to feeling like a functioning human being, but I truly hope that can change while the summer goes on. Life has been an ongoing circle lately, which always happens to me at this time of year, and I'm just itching to get away. Here's hoping July will be good to me, and to everyone around me. Most all of these things above are inspiring me lately, and I can't complain on that front. What are you inspired with for this month?!
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment