ETSY FINDS

July 29, 2015

<
 
Oh how do enjoy spending time sifting through Etsy to find that something special. A tip for anyone who has never used the site before, I recommend going in with a plan of what you're looking for or at least some type of idea. There are SO many areas that you can explore, and it can be a little daunting at first. I had a hard time finding things that really stuck out to me while putting together this post, but I stayed with a lot of my favorites from past visits to shops. It's also really nice because Etsy does a service of 'Recommended for You' and compiles a variety of products that are similar to things you've viewed before. All of these above are what have caught my eye lately, and it's a rag-tag bunch of items. I went in really searching for prints, because I want to decorate my wall with interesting art, and also a few fashion accessories. The dinosaur print is a MUST HAVE for me right now, it's so great. What are on some of your Etsy wish lists? Make sure to follow me!
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa
 

Post a Comment