(PHOTO VIA: Le Diniz Blog)
Happy Monday, y'all! I hope you had a great weekend, and enjoyed yourselves. Here are some links to get your week started!
- This is so random, yet so insanely funny! I've watched it at least 15 times since Saturday. FYI: You will get the song stuck in your head.
- Boozy Ice Pops: DIY Pop-Tail Party from Influenster. YUM!
- Who doesn't want sticky notes to put in their planner, especially when they're THIS flippin' cute and inspiration?!
- ban.do just has the best items right now, and they're so aesthetically pleasing. I'm already planning for 2017 to be the coolest year yet, if I purchase this 17-month agenda planner.
- She has the coolest hair, is a great makeup/SFX artist and seems super chill. She's also currently in the running in the NYX Face Awards Challenge, with this Mermaid Tutorial by Kristen Leanne!
- Torrid hosted a casting call at the Mall of America on Saturday, and it was a blast! I attended, just to give it a shot and I think it was worth it. I got to meet some lovely ladies while waiting and I also met the current face, Georgina Burke! It was inspirational to see so many beautiful plus-size ladies all join together for something just as lovely.
- Chris Evans. New York City. Romance. SIGN ME UP!
- This is a backpack I could get behind, or well, in front of...
- A chocolate ice cream sandwich made with focaccia bread? WHOA.
- I do enjoy a good Flatlay Friday, especially from Minneshopolis!
- Anna Ewers by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue China August 2015.