THESE THINGS: GYPSY SPELL

July 10, 2015


(PHOTOS VIA: 1 | 2 | 3)

"Lovers forever. Face to face.  My city or mountains.  Stay with me stay.  I need you to love me. I need you today.  Give to me your leather.  Take from me.  My lace." - Stevie Nicks
I am always in the mood for a bohemian vibe, so today's These Things post is all about gypsy/boho inspiration in fashion. This is such a great trend that can also transition into fall, as the colors and patterns are a perfect setting for the change of seasons. While I am not a huge fan of most 70s-inspired fashion, this is one that I can totally get behind and really have been loving recently. It's a serious throwback, and I've been noticing it more and more lately on the runways. Valentino is a great source of inspiration, especially their Pre-Fall 2015 collection! Think classic boho fringe and silhouettes, mixed with gypsy-esque fabrics. Stevie Nicks is a great style icon of this trend and designers like Marchesa & Vera Wang brought it to the runway. I won't be rocking bell-bottom jeans anytime soon, but I can get behind flowy dresses and floppy hats any day!
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment