AS IF! THE FASHION IN CLUELESS

July 16, 2015

Any 90s kid is aware of this movie, any fashion enthusiast knows the insanely iconic costumes and any Jane Austen fiend knows that it's an adaptation of Emma. Clueless turns 20-years-old this month! 20 years since Cher failed her driving test, since "Rollin' with the Homies" was the song of the day and 'Totally Buggin' was the phrase everyone used to describe a freak out. This movie was something my sister and I would watch religiously together, and it was a big part of our bonding when I was younger. It's all fond memories, and so I wanted to dedicate a post to this film that defined a decade! I've rounded up eight of my favorite looks from the movie, in no particular order, so enjoy and reminisce with me on this version of my #TBT!

 (PHOTOS VIA: 1 | 2)

 LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment