FASHION FRIDAY: TURNING 26

June 19, 2015


Today has marked a week of being twenty-six years old, and while that's not anything too special I thought today's Fashion Friday post would be the perfect time to share photos from last Friday! It's so nice how I came about the dress I found for my birthday, I was literally looking the day of for something special to wear when the time came to go out. I happened upon this really great dress from Forever21+ and I'm so obsessed with it. It's not something I would normally stop and actually commit to purchasing, but it was a blessing in disguise that I was on the hunt for something quickly. The color and print are so great, and I feel absolutely sexy in it. That is SO RARE for me, and I love it.
Being able to feel sexy on your birthday is pretty important, and I enjoyed owning it the entire night. Betty Danger's Club was so much fun, even though we had to wait almost two hours to actually eat, but I'm so grateful for the friends that were able to make it. We had some insanely spicy food, tasted some good alcohol and rode the Ferris Wheel while the sun was setting. So lucky that it was such a beautiful night and I could definitely use more of like them in the future. It was all in all, just a good birthday that was very appropriate for the age I turned into.

 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment