THESE THINGS: THE ART OF JANET HILL STUDIO

June 5, 2015




(PHOTOS VIA: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6)
 
I am such a visual person, as anyone can tell you, and so when I found this little gem of an artist a few years back I had to finally share the beauty of her talent! Janet Hill is an Canadian artist that has been featured in several different private collections through North America and Europe. I first found out about her through an Etsy listing that popped up in my 'Recommended For You' section and I've been hooked ever since. Her skills of artistry include; still- life, scenery, interiors and people that are one-of-a-kind! I'm also particularly in love with the style of oil paintings that she does, it's so much fun and evokes feeling and a sense of nostalgia. The vivid colors and charming characters are something to behold, and I highly recommend checking out her website that features past works and a fantastic blog! It also includes two different stores that she has personally written and provided artwork for, her most recent one is 'Lucy Crisp and the Vanishing House.' It's a blast, and I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do. Shop all of her works in the links provided above and have a happy weekend!
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa
 
 

Post a Comment