THESE THINGS: THE ART OF VALENTINO PRE-FALL 2015

June 15, 2015


(PHOTOS VIA: Miss Moss)
Happy Monday! Today's post is all about the gorgeous combination of Valentino Pre-Fall 2015 & the artwork of the Bukowskis. I'm not entirely sure how I missed this when it first appeared online, but I am shaking my head that I did! How gorgeous are these pairings together? The motifs of the clothing are matched so well with the paintings in the background, that it looks as if the model was painted on themselves. Miss Moss did such a great job of sticking with the theme of the collection, that I must give her a big round of applause. I would not mind having one of these as a painting to hang in my room, they're just that good.
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment