BEST DRESSED: CANNES FILM FESTIVAL 2015

May 28, 2015


1. Fan Bingbing in Marchesa 
 2. Fan Bingbing in Ralph & Russo Couture
3. Chanel Iman in Zuhair Murad
4. Li Bingbing in Zuhair Murad
5. Shu Qi in Reem Acra
6. Diane Kruger in Valentino
7. Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive
8. Sienna Miller Sonia Rykiel
 9. Alicia Vikander in Valentino
 (PHOTOS VIA: Vogue, Forbes)
This year was amazing at the Cannes Film Festival in regards to the fashion. So many dream-like gowns floated down the red carpet, and so I had to share my nine favorites. It was hard to choose which one gal would be number one, but Fan Bingbing did it twice in Marchesa AND Ralph Russo! Yes, please!
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

2 comments

  1. So many beautiful ladies and dresses! I really love 1-6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many! I was really happy to see as many beautiful dresses as I did this year! It's probably the best Cannes Film Festival I've seen in regards to fashion. :)

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete