THESE THINGS: LUISA BECCARIA SPRING 2015

May 14, 2015

 
 
 
 
 
 
(PHOTOS VIA: Style.com)
By far one of my favorite collections for Spring 2015 RTW, Luisa Beccaria put together an effortless collection that was fairy-like with its flowy and embellished garments. I imagine the girl wearing one of these dresses is jetting off to a ball, or special event that will have all eyes on her. The romantic flowers and detailing on most of these dresses is the perfect way to celebrate the season, and I'm loving the chunky heels that go with them. If I could wear any of these dresses, number three and four are at the top of my list! What a beautiful shade of blue, and those decorated bodices? WOWZA! Which dress is your favorite? Check out my board on Pinterest for all of your Spring 2015 RTW needs, and tell me below!
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment