INSTA-CRUSH: CHRISTINA WINKELMANN

May 21, 2015

 
 
The second person in my Insta-Crush series, is a lovely lady who just so happens to be the direct for social media for Ban.do! Her name is Christina Winkelmann, and I've been following her for the past couple months and she's made my feed extra fancy. With bright, neon colors galore on her Instagram feed, it's nothing short of eye opening and I love it! It's a perfect representation of Ban.do too; with quirky products, 80s-inspired sayings and so much more to capture your eye. Christina's got the handle on how to capture the perfect image, is definitely another inspiration to get ideas on what to post about. If you need to put a smile on your face, I highly recommend checking out her feed and following along on her daily adventures! Tell her Mostly Lisa sent you!
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment