Love The Hair: Bobby-Pins

March 16, 2013



Ah, the bobby-pin. The one hair accessory I use to wear ALL the time when I was younger. Whether it was to keep the hair off my face, or to keep my hair from sticking out. Well, it's not just for young girls anymore, it's grown up and made its way onto the heads of women alike. It's the one hair accessory that can either be extremely useful, or extremely artistic, or both. Coming from out of hiding, these hairpins can now stand out as a fashion-forward look. Celebrities, like Diane Kruger show them proudly in a zigzag line of braided hair. It was even seen down the runway for Cacharel Fall 2013. Just make sure to add hairsprary to the pins before putting them in your hair, that way you won't get any fly-aways. Below are bobby-pins or "bobbies" from Anthropologie, I wish I could dress my hair up with. Who knew they could be so fancy?! (Image credits: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5)
Have a lovely weekend!
Always,
Mostly Lisa

6 comments

  1. i love those colored ones and want some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do also! They're super basic, so it's a must! :D

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete
  2. Ooohhh cool bobby pins! :) I love them all. :)

    Tampa Hair Salon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a basic, but I love that they can be updated with pops of jewels or colors.

      Thanks for commenting! :D

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete
  3. I love the fancy bobby pins that are around these days! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Anthropologie has really come out with some gorgeous ones to add to our hairstyle. I am currently obsessing over the ones with the ladybug!

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete