WANT OF THE WEEK

May 26, 2015

Ever covet something for a period of time that you're not sure if it's worth buying? I do this a lot with certain items, and this dress is no different. This ASOS Curve shift dress has been on the top of my 'want' list for the past two months, and I keep bringing it up to everyone I can get a different opinion from. I'm absolutely in LOVE with the botanical print, but I can't decide if it's worth spending $63 or not. The price is one factor and the other is whether or not it would look flattering on my body type. Besides those two factors, I just think this would be the perfect dress for a few upcoming events that I am planning on going to this summer. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments, and help me decide!!! Please?!
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment