MAY INSPIRATION

May 11, 2015

 

(PHOTOS VIA: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
"The world's favorite season is the spring.
All things seem possible in May."

Edwin Way Teale
Happy Monday! The month of May can bring endless possibilities. It's when flowers begin to bloom, the sun shines even brighter and you can begin to feel summer heading your way. There's something romantic about May for me, and I hope it's the same way for you! While I don't have anything planned yet for a vacation, I'm content with being able to stay home and enjoy my surroundings. It's hard to believe Mother's Day has already come and gone, but now I can look forward to my nephew's fourth birthday! What do you have planned for this month?!

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment