10 LOVELY THINGS FOR JANUARY

January 5, 2015

 
 
Happy 2015, everyone! I hope your celebrations treated you well, and you got a special kiss from someone at midnight. My night did not turn out the way I had planned, and I ended up having a few drinks by myself and watched some good movies. In this new year, I am looking forward to new inspirations and new opportunities to happen in some form. To start off with those new inspirations, I've changed the look of Mostly Lisa! I like the sleek, more sophisticated layout now and I hope you all do too! What do you guys think of the scrolling bar above? I can't tell if I like it or not....
 
As I did last year at this time, my first post of the year includes items to inspire the month of January. I am so looking forward to this 4-week extravaganza of Galavant, and the premiere was last night! I haven't laughed that hard in awhile, and I've already got the theme song stuck in my head. Go check it out! Also, I am dying over the iPhone case! What a perfect quote, and definitely something to keep in mind all year round. Thank you, J.K. Rowling.
 
Here's to an even better year for everyone personally, emotionally, financially and everything in between. I'm excited to see where it will take me.
 
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment