THESE THINGS: WINTER WHITES

January 7, 2015



I'm a little surprised I'm talking about this, since I don't wear ivory at all really, but I was inspired to  after perusing through Pinterest. Winter whites can be really sophisticated and quite nice against a snowy backdrop. Like the color black, white is quite timeless and can be a chic touch to any outfit. This winter white is also very nice in accessories, so I'd definitely wear a scarf or even a beanie if I incorporated it into my wardrobe. You can also add this feminine hue to your home with fun details like a pillow or chair! I like that this off-white can be mixed with different textures and patterns too, so if you take the risk wearing this make sure to have fun when putting it together! Check out all of my picks below, and let me know what you think!

PHOTO VIA: Luke Middleton
 
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

2 comments

  1. I love how subtly festive the socks are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! I am down for anything with mermaids on them! :)

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete