WEDNESDAY WISHLIST

January 28, 2015


A few lovely things that have caught my eye over the past week or so, and then a couple that I've been dreaming of for a little longer...... I mean, look at those Burberry booties! -swoon-

1. Control by Milo Greene | 2. The Kiss Lip Scrub | 3. Rainy Day Mac | 4. 15-pc. Chocolate Heart Set | 5. Black Croc-Embossed Leather Watch | 6. Indio Shades | 7. Hand-Painted Leather Ankle Boot | 8. Floating Flowers | 9. Scalloped Floral Lace Top

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

3 comments

  1. Hey Lisa! I nominated you for the Liebster award! If you're interested, read more details here: http://makeupsweetheart.com/2015/01/28/liebster-award/

    Kat | makeupsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kat! Thank you so much for nominating me! I truly appreciate it. :)

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete
  2. It is an amazing collection of winter fashion. Yous and trend is appreciating . Nice fashion house.
    womens cashmere sweaters

    ReplyDelete