Sasha Pivovarova by Paolo Roversi
Vogue India, October 2007
Another Monday to add to our planners is upon us. I want to try and make this week as good as possible, and am hoping for good news early on in it. Let's just say, keep your fingers crossed for me and we'll see what happens! I've been becoming a bit of a homebody lately, and literally just working whenever I can to get out of the house for several hours at least. What have all of you been up to lately?! I'd love to hear, and hope you enjoy the weekly links below!
- A lovely D.I.Y. to start after January is over! Travel the World Calendar Gallery Wall.
- So... I have to mention this because it's too fantastic not too! There is a new meme for the year going on through Tumblr and it's all about Jan + Marcia Brady from the Brady Bunch movies made in the 90's. It's the best thing ever, and so hilarious. Watch this to get started, and then delve into the 'Sure Jan' tag on Tumblr.
- Is it too early to start planning what I want to get myself for Valentine's Day? Because I'm completely set on this gift from Lush + a dozen roses or tulips.
- I plan on going to Europe in 2019, when I turn 30, and I've started an interesting budget that should hopefully help over the course of the next five years.
- I'll definitely be using this helpful guide of where to stay when I'm in London.
- A embellished sleeve sweatshirt to wear into spring. #XOQ
- I'd definitely be Madeline in this scenario. Dress Like Your Favorite Children's Book Character
- A galaxy in a dress.
- This editorial is in the Top 10 of my all-time favorites.