JANUARY INSPIRATION

January 12, 2015



Happy Monday! It's hard to believe we're in the third week of this month already, well second 'full' week, and it's just speeding along. While nothing particularly special happens in this month for me, I've been trying to make the best of it since it can be pretty draining. January tends to be the most depressing time for me, just with the weather and not having a lot of sunlight. I become a homebody a lot during this time because it's so cold. It's been horrible the past week with the temperatures reaching below 0, but here's hoping we get sunrays and at least 20 degree weather. I guess I'll just gaze at these photos and be inspired whenever I'm feeling down. What has been inspiring you lately?

(PHOTOS VIA: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11)

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST

Always,
Mostly Lisa

 

Post a Comment