Ten Beautiful Things For January

January 3, 2014

Ten Beautiful Things For January

Happy New Year! It's time for new inspiration, new chances and so much more. I hope all of your celebrations were tons of fun and that you were able to spend time with loved ones. I was going to stay home with my parents, but I ended up going out to a bar with a couple friends. It was an absolute blast! Let's just say it is going down as a great start to this new year! I also hope that you enjoy my new look/theme! I thought what a perfect time to change it up! Hope you can peruse and check out my updated About section and Contact section. Credit goes to the incredibly talented, Fox & Arrow Design.

I figured for my first post of this year, I would share some of my favorite things that I look forward to admire for this month. I especially love the print from The Every Girl, it's just so inspiring and definitely something I need to hang on my wall. If you're like me, you love handwritten notes, and so these Rifle Paper Co. monogram cards are the perfect way to say hi or thank you to friends far away. Yes, please!

Hope you all enjoy the first weekend of the year!

Always,
Mostly Lisa


Post a Comment