Falling For Fringe

January 20, 2014

 



 
 
For this Monday, I thought I would touch on a great trend that I saw a lot of for spring 2014. Yes, I am already talking about spring and I couldn't be happier about it. Fringe is a modern and cool look that you can incorporate into your wardrobe fairly easily. It's not just western-inspired anymore and you can rock it in your accessories. I definitely want to do that this spring, so I am on the lookout for a great tote or handbag that has a fringe flair to it. On the runway, Valentino knocked it out of the park with their handbags. Badgley Mischka embellished their dresses and created a beautiful silhouette. Marchesa gave us drama fringe in luxurious black and floral trims. I am excited to see if it pops up in the haute couture collections at all. Cross your fingers!
I, of course, rounded up some great items that are budget friendly and are sure to make you look extra fringe worthy this upcoming season!
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa


2 comments

  1. Oooh I love the sparkly one! Fringe is great - love it in the summer!!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. That handbag is gorgeous! I like the fringe look especially on sweaters. Can't wait to try it out :)

    -Tricia
    beauty & a blog

    ReplyDelete