THESE THINGS: NAOT GIVES BACK

May 2, 2016

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great first day of May yesterday, so I'd like to wish you all a fun month filled with new adventures. Speaking of new adventures, I wanted to talk about an awesome event that I was invited to coming up THIS FRIDAY! Naot Footwear is hosting a Trunk Show & Donation Event called #NaotGivesBack, and imagine my surprise when they reached out to me with an invite to any on one of the nine Schuler Shoes locations in the Twin Cities! I will be going to the Bloomington location, and I'd like to invite any of you to participate with me by stopping by and trying on a pair of shoes any time between Thursday, May 5th and Saturday, May 7th.
If you try on a pair of shoes, Naot will donate to those in need with the help of the nonprofit, Good in the 'Hood! If you decide to buy a pair, they donate TWO pairs. It's literally a win/win situation, and so I can't wait to participate and I hope some of you can as well. I'm looking to head over on Friday, May 6th in the late afternoon to try on couple pairs. If you can't make it this weekend, make sure to follow me on social where I'll be sharing my experience in the store and which shoes I try on! I hope to see some of you soon. Thank you to Naot Footwear + Anneliese for the invite!
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment