BEAUTY FINDS - A LIP COLOR FOR EVERY DAY

April 29, 2016

We all have our favorite lip color that we like to go to every day, and I'm no exception. Since I've only really recently been wearing lipstick, my options are not as endless as I'd like but there is always room to grow. I'm also slowly learning which colors work best for me, and which brands have long lasting coverage throughout the day. So I thought I would share some of my current favorites, since they are ones that I already own and have in my collection. 

I quite like sticking with a basic red, nude or dark pink for lip colors. The boldness in me has not purchased any crazy colors yet, but hopefully as I learn more tricks to beauty for my complexion, it will happen then. These colors below are your every day colors, and work best with a variety of colors in your wardrobe. 


1. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague: This is my current favorite, as it is literally velvety smooth and stays on for a really long time. It glides on better than any lipstick I've ever owned.
2. Nyx High Voltage Lipstick in Mirage: This is the first lipstick I've owned in a nude shade, and it's surprisingly one of my new favorites. If you're not looking for a dramatic red, this is a great way to have coverage and at least have something on.
3. elf Cosmetics in Red Carpet: This is another lipstick that glides on extremely smooth, and has long lasting coverage. Plus, tons of hydration!
4. Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte in Siren in Scarlet: This was actually one of my first red lipsticks that I purchased, and it's been a go to ever since. It's made me branch into other brands and other shades of red, mostly because of the matte finish!
5. Sigma Beauty Lip Vex in Sheila: A beautiful lip gloss that actually stays on throughout the day! Brava!
6. Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bloom in Blushing Bud: Look at that lip though! Pastel color, matte finish and so much more. Highly recommend this shade.
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment