MY STYLE FILE: A WEEK OF OUTFITS

April 11, 2016

Happy Monday! As I've been typing up this post, I've been looking at the graphic above, and I slowly realized that I am gradually getting closer to the camera in each photo. This instantly has me in hysterics, since I did not even comprehend that it was happening as I put it together. Obviously I have to keep this in the post, right? It's too good to pass up, and I guess I was just really excited to get to the last photo of the series. Haha! Which brings me to the topic of today's My Style File!
As I was perusing some magazines, I found a fun article about incorporating a key/staple piece into your wardrobe and making a month of outfits with it. While that is plausible for some people, I don't think I could personally do that for a whole month, but I can do it for a week. The staple piece I chose? The denim jacket! I have been obsessed with this cropped denim jacket I found from Old Navy, and I figured what better way to feature it then with five different outfits?! From Monday-Friday last week, I found some way to wear the jacket with whatever I put together. So scroll down for outfit details and let me know what you think!
On Monday I decided to wear with the denim jacket: AVA + VIV Women's Plus Size Favorite Shirt Red Plaid (similar), Boyfriend Linen-Blend V-Neck, Plus Size Skinny Jeans, Faux Leather Pointed Flats
On Tuesday I decided to wear with the denim jacket: Plaid Pocket Tee (similar), black midi pencil skirt (similar), Lunea Canvas Sneakers
On Wednesday I decided to wear with the denim jacket: 6th & Lane sheer insert tunic (similar), Boyfriend Straight Jeans, faux leather pointed flats
On Thursday I decided to wear with the denim jacket: Midi Cami Dress, faux leather pointed flats
On Friday I decided to wear with the denim jacket: Classic Long-Sleeve Twill Top in Army Green (similar), Striped Shirred Cocoon Tee, Modern Ankle Pant, Multi-Strap Tall Boots (similar)

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment