MY STYLE FILE: THE PERFECT PANT & SHOE PAIR

April 27, 2016

PantThe Pixie 

There is nothing better to me than a crisp pair of black pants to make you feel sophisticated and professional. They are one of the top staple pieces in my wardrobe, and I'm pretty sure I have about three or four different pairs in my drawer right now that I switch up weekly. I don't know if it has something to do with being an adult, or just being in a career position, but I cannot get enough of this flattering garment that has two legs and a zipper. The style I'm featuring, and the one I'm currently obsessed with, is the mid-rise ankle pant (or Pixie pant from Old Navy). They're comfortable, affordable and sit just where they're supposed to.

You can't have this perfect pant without the perfect pair of shoes, so I've rounded up three different styles (with three options each) that will bring more emphasis to the lower region of your outfit. My favorite shoe to go with my favorite pant, would have to be the flat. It is so quintessentially classic, and such an omage to Audrey Hepburn, that I feel I subconsciously become her when wearing them together. This pair is also very flattering for my body type, so it's almost always my go-to when choosing what to wear. Want to see this style in action? Here are three photos of my ankle pant + flat shoe pairings! Let me know in the comments below what your favorite style combo is!
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment