THESE THINGS: A TRIP TO CHICAGO

April 25, 2016

It's been a long time since I last posted, and I figured I would share with you all what I was doing while I was away! Not only did I FINALLY go on a tiny vacation, but I got to go to the Windy City for the second time and stay with two friends I've known for 10+ years. It was quite the trip, and I look back at it with a fondness I won't soon forget. It's hard to believe it's already been over a week since I was there, because it still kind-of feels like I am in the midst of still planning the trip.
This These Things is just a small reflection on the trip itself, because I got to hang out with these two lovely ladies above. Having met them through my Livejournal days, it's been such a blessing being able to know them for as long as I have. It's nice to have people that you can count as your friends, even though you don't talk everyday or see each other every day. As long as you can keep the door open to one another to chat, or just share what is going on in your life, I think that is just as special. This trip was something I really needed, without knowing that I needed it, if that makes sense. I got to venture to someplace new and be independent, so I really enjoyed myself for the 3 days I was there. Again, I thank Aja and Lindsey for inviting me into their home and showing me their Chicago.
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment