CURRENT HAIR INSPIRATION - TWISTS + PLAITS

April 5, 2016

Twists and plaits. It sounds like an exercise regime, but it's so much better! This hairstyle trend was seen everywhere on the runway for spring, and tons of celebrities have been rocking this twist on braids for the past few years. There are so many ways to wear this trend, so forget the normal braid and get super sophisticated. I've found the best way to rock this hairstyle for the shape of my face is either the milkmaid crown, or the half-braid that frames my forehead. Poppy Delevigne is where I've looked to for inspiration, and Emily Blunt has worn this as a go-to for a lot of her red carpet looks. That's definitely why this is one of my favorite hairstyles, you can literally wear it casually or formally. That's a winner, for sure!
(PHOTOS VIA: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment