MONDAY LINK-UP

March 28, 2016


Hello Monday! First off, I hope you all had a lovely weekend filled with good food, friends and family and tons of candy of your choosing. I had a jam-packed weekend that started on Friday, and did not stop until last night. I celebrated a friend turning the big 3-0, got to meet another friend's baby for the first time, and then celebrated Easter with my entire family. I've never had such a busy weekend where there were things back-to-back and frankly, it is A LOT. As much as it is so nice to be invited to things, I'm now ready for everything to go back to normal, So to start the week off right, here are some fun things that I've come across over the past week or so. Enjoy!

  • Does anyone else watch Brooklyn Nine Nine? I have been binge watching Season 2, and now 3, and it's SO FUNNY! Each character is so unique and they're just a huge family. I just heard it got renewed for Season 4, so WAHOO!
  • This Wrap-Front Dress by H&M+ is so beautiful. 
  • I am so excited because NYX Cosmetics is coming to Mall of America, and they are throwing a celebration weekend filled with prizes, bloggers and so much more. Of course, I will not be able to attend because I'll be in Chicago, but I know it's going to be a blast.
  • Rainbow hairstyles that you can pull off even after Easter? SOMEDAY THIS WILL HAPPEN!
  • The fairest of them all, indeed!
  • Shop & Apparel finally released a limited-edition extended size collection on their site. I want this, this and this..
  • Drew Barrymore is the cover girl for the Marie Claire April 2016 issue. She looks beyond gorgeous, like she does not age.
  • Bonlook has some of the most beautiful glasses. Time for a new pair, yes?
  • Can't get this song out of my head.
(PHOTO VIA: Mejuki)

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment