COLOR INSPIRATION: ALL THINGS GREEN

March 15, 2016



To keep the theme of green going all week, and to honor the color of luck, today is all about things inspired by the color. Choosing a variety of mediums that all use this dominant color was not very hard, as I actually have a lot of things that use it. I didn't just want to feature fashion in this, so there are books, paper goods, bath bombs, jewelry and even something to drink out of! This is slowly becoming one of my favorite colors, and I love how appropriate it is for St. Paddy's Day.

  1. Classic Long-Sleeve Twill Top in Army Green - Old Navy: It may no longer be on the website, or even in stores, but this was such a brilliant find. Not only is it light enough to wear with layers, but it can so easily be worn by its own. I've worn it quite a few times, and it's a go-to when I'm feeling the need for army green in my day. 
  2. Secrets of A Charmed Life by Susan Meissner - Barnes & Noble: "She stood at a crossroads, half-aware that her choice would send her down a path from which there could be no turning back. But instead of two choices, she saw only one—because it was all she really wanted to see.." I'm currently on p. 258 of this novel, and am so intrigued. It was a bit of a slow start, and I wasn't entirely sure which direction it was going to go into, but I'm now in the thick of the story and it's so good! If you enjoy stories about 1940s England, and people surviving such atrocities, this is definitely something to check out. 
  3. 'You Look Great' art print - Thimblepress x The Glitter Guide: An original, hand-drawn  print that offers words of encouragement. Had to include this!
  4. Claddagh Ring Mug - Minnesota Renaissance Festival: This mug might look a little familiar, as I used it a lot last year, but it's one of my favorite mugs to get in the spirit of the holiday. It's a pretty special mug to own, since it was handmade as well.
  5. Ireland from the Air by Peter Somerville-Large - Amazon: A pretty spectacular coffee table book to own. Every photo captures the beauty of Ireland in magnificent detail, so much so that it actually feels as if you're flying over every picture. Another benefit? It's literally only $1 now to purchase.
  6. Sinus Congestion Relief Bath Bomb - Rejuvelle: I usually use Lush Cosmetics bath bombs, but my sister purchased this brand over the holidays for me. This bath bomb comes in a gift set, with a variety of different scents, and this one was definitely my favorite. It immediately helps with your sinuses and you feel refreshed once you step out of the tub. 
  7. Sister Cameo Necklace - Etsy: Another gift I received from my sister, and it's so beautiful! Finding it on Etsy made it extra special, since she was able to engrave it with a saying on the back. 

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment