MARCH INSPIRATION

March 2, 2016


This month always tends to be one of my favorites, as it is almost the beginning of transitioning into spring. I begin to get out of my winter mood funk, and start feeling a little normal again. There is also the beginning of editorials featuring Spring 2016 collections in magazines, and there's an overall sense of being renewed. I don't know what this month is going to bring to me this year, but I'm hoping it will be something good. Maybe I'll plan a trip in the coming months, maybe I'll find a new full-time job or maybe I'll even meet someone that I could fall in love with. The possibilities are endless, and I am happy to say that because I haven't felt that way for the past two months.

(PHOTOS VIA: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9)
(PHOTOS VIA1 2)
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment