HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! It might be a little late to pick out all of your four-leaf clovers from your Lucky Charms box when you read this, but I still wanted to share this luck-filled recipe that you could even try this weekend! I was trying to decide what would be the best thing to end my #weekofgreen series, and I instantly thought of baking something! I have always wanted to make something with cereal, so after researching online, I came up with these Lucky Charms cupcakes. You've probably seen this recipe around the internet, so these three places were where I found the inspiration to do them myself. They were so much fun to make, and I hope you have just as much fun seeing the results!

WHAT YOU'LL NEED

  • (1) box of Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
  • (1) cup of water
  • (1/2) cup of vegetable oil
  • (3) eggs
  • (1) container of Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
  • (3) cups of Lucky Charms™ cereal
  • (24) cupcake liners in various rainbow colors
  • Cupcake tin

DIRECTIONS

  1. Heat oven to 350°F.
  2. Place cupcake liners in cupcake tin
  3. Mix together cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs for two minutes until it is a smooth consistency
  4. Fill cupcake liners with cake mix
  5. Bake for 17-20 minutes
  6. Cool in pan for 10 minutes
  7. Frost cupcakes with frosting. Top each cupcake with cereal to your liking
  8. Enjoy!
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment