10 DRESSES FOR SPRING 2016

March 24, 2016

Ever get the itch to finally start wearing dresses appropriate for the season you're in? Well, I was totally feeling it over the last week or so, but Minnesota weather just had to go and ruin it. Not only was I going to be doing a photoshoot yesterday for a Fashion Friday post in a dress, but it was supposed to be completely spring related. It did not happen, as we received a day's worth of snow yesterday that does not look like it will be going anywhere soon. Mother Nature, what are you doing? So to ease the pain of not doing the photoshoot, I thought why not share some dresses that can at least still get me in the mood for my favorite season. Shop all the links below!
1. ASOS Curve Skater Dress with 3D Embellishment ($136): How beautiful is this dress? It's the perfect mix of flirty and elegant! With 3D floral embellishments, it is bound to be the hit dress at whatever soiree you are attending. It moves and flows really nicely to whatever body type you might have, as well.
2. Eloquii Studio Ruffle Shirt Dress ($119): It might sold out online again (it's just THAT popular) but I had to include it in my selection. The perfect dress for spring, this simple yellow dress has just the right amount of detailing that make it special. A fit and flare silhouette makes for a great way to transition from day to night. Here's hoping it comes back!
3. Old Navy Midi Cami Dress ($28): A dress I can say I actually own! This dress is a lot of fun and the print is definitely the perfect way to celebrate spring. I love that it is a midi silhouette, as it is quite flattering for my figure. Can't wait to wear it when I'm in Chicago, and make sure to look for it in the Fashion Friday post I'm working on!
4. Torrid Texture Skater Dress ($59): Who doesn't love a dress with a peter pan collar that you can dress up or down? And it's a fit and flare, and it's the perfect length to go from spring to summer as well! The options are endless!
5. Lane Bryant Midi Sleeveless Jacquard Dress by Adrianna Papell ($269): Another insanely beautiful dress that I could only dream of owning. I've never own anything that used jacquard fabric, but I can definitely tell that it would be something worth investing in. You could literally wear this to any fancy event you wanted to during spring and summer, and you'd be the talk of the town. Everyone would ask, 'Who are you wearing?'
6. Target Women's Plus Size Midi Shirt Dress - Who What Wear ($40): A chambray midi dress that can go with practically anything? Sign me up! How comfortable does this dress look? I love that it comes with a belt, to really accentuate your curves. A+
7. Addition Elle L&L Embroidered Boho Dress ($120): A good bohemian-inspired dress can make anyone feel light and breezy, and when the sun is beating down on you, you want to feel that way. This dress in particular has beautiful embroidery and a scalloped hem.
8. SimpleBe Cape Jersey Maxi Dress ($108): The minute I saw this dress I said, 'Oooh, pretty!', so I had to include it. I am always on the look for a maxi dress that will be flattering, and this one might just be the ticket. Another breezy and light fabric to make spring extra special.
9. SimplyBe Little Mistress Lace Detail Dress ($113): I'm obsessed with the simplicity of this dress, and how romantic it is. Blue can go so far and I really like that you can dress this up or dress it down like several other of these dresses.

10. CityChic Faux 2-Piece Chevron Maxi Dress ($169): A bit of a splurge, but definitely worth it! This evening wear dress is special because you can make it into two different versions, as a two-piece or pairing it with a belt to make it into one-piece. 

Which one would you try for spring? 

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment