BEST DRESSED: MANUS X MACHINA MET GALA 2016

May 4, 2016

It's hard to believe that yet another Met Gala has come and gone, but here we are and I'm super excited to share my picks for best dressed! This year's theme was Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology and while it was not understood by most of the celebrities, a few did stand out to redeem the evening. I have to say that this year I was definitely more excited than previous years, mostly because technology and fashion can be SO MUCH fun together. Claire Danes only proved that point when she arrived in a literal piece of digital artwork, and it had me in tears! The one-of-a-kind garment designed by Zac Posen, was made of custom fiber optic woven organza with 30 mini battery packs sewn into the thin organza lining. TALK ABOUT A DREAM! She is hands down my number one best dressed of the night, and I will be lusting after this dress for weeks to come. Enjoy my other picks, and let me know in the comments who was your best dressed of the night.

BEST DRESSED
Claire Danes
in Zac Posen

Karolina Kurkova in Marchesa
Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen
Bee Shaffer in Alexander McQueen
Emma Watson in Calvin Klein
Lily Collins in Valentino

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Jessica Chastain in Prada
Allison Williams in Peter Pilotto
Florence Welch in Gucci
Lorde in Valentino

(PHOTOS VIA: Just Jared)

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment