MY STYLE FILE: A JANUARY WEDDING

January 25, 2016

No longer do we wonder if we're together
We're way past that
And I've already asked her
So in January we're gettin' married


I'm so happy to post this Style File, since this past weekend was so uplifting and full of love! A friend of mine got hitched in a beautiful winter wedding, that was all kinds of romantic and like a fairy tale. Her and her husband met in South Korea and instantly fell in love, and after technically getting married over there, they hosted a gathering for all of her family and friends here in Minnesota! Such an event called for a fancy outfit, and I found the perfect one that matched the occasion. 

After shopping with my sister, I came across several different options while shopping at Lane Bryant but I had finally found the perfect option! This Star Print Babydoll Top (similar) was exactly what I have wanted for awhile now and I knew it would be extra special since the stars were in gold. After that, I was able to incorporate items that were already in my wardrobe to complete the look. Obviously had to wear my favorite go-to pants from Old Navy, the Pixie Mid-Rise Ankle! Finished the outfit off with my Triple Buckle Strap Tall Boots from Torrid, and a Bella necklace I received as a gift. Overall, it was such a beautiful day + night and I'm so happy I got to spend it with people that I love!

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,

Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment