7 THINGS FOR SUNDAY

January 17, 2016

ONE: A mug that just gets me.
(I Do What I Want from Look Human)
 
TWO: A beautiful throw rug with a map of my favorite city.

(Fairbault Map Woolen Throw from Anthropologie)
 
THREE: A print with one of my favorite quotes by J.R.R. Tolkien.
(Darkness Must Pass from FoxandWild Co.)
 
 FOUR: I dare you not to read this in the accent of the actor who said it.
(Clever Girl brooch from Kate Gabrielle)
 
FIVE: In preparation of Valentine's Day coming up in a few weeks.
(To the Moon and Back Greeting Card from Rifle Paper Co.)
 
SIX: A work out water bottle that speaks to my soul.
(work it out water bottle from ban.do)

 
SEVEN: Time to get in tune with my witchy side with this beautiful necklace.

(Moon Pyrite Necklace from Black Crystals Jewelry) 
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa 



Post a Comment