FRIDAY FANCY: TO INSPIRE

January 8, 2016


To end the first week of 2016, I wanted to bring another new series into the mix. Friday Fancy is going to be filled with different inspiring words, people who I adore, photography that moves me, or anything in between to make the weekend be something magical. I'm moving on some extra motivation right now, and so I wanted to share with all of you. For the first Fancy, here are five quotes to get you inspired for whatever the upcoming weekend/week has in store for you. This idea actually came from my own inspiration, by way of one of my favorite bloggers, Katie Armour Taylor. Happy Friday! Photo via Dean James.
  1. "If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." - Ronald Dahl
  2. "Creativity is intelligence having fun." - Albert Einstein
  3. "I don't think sadness is always devastating. It can be quite uplifting and joyful as well. Sometimes you have to allow yourself to be sad in order to move forward." - Adele
  4. "I don't dress to be stared at. I dress for myself." - Iris Apfel
  5. "For what it's worth: it's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa 

Post a Comment