Today's Fancy comes with a fun way to get the weekend started! This Raspberry Vodka & Sparkling Wine Float looks absolutely scrumptious, and will definitely get Friday extra sweet. Cooks With Cocktails provides the recipe + instructions, and I will provide the review when I try it this weekend on my own! Make sure to check out my Instagram during Sunday!
- 1 - 2 scoops of Vanilla Bean Coconut Ice Cream
- 2 oz homemade raspberry liqueur or quick stovetop raspberry liqueur
- 4 - 6 oz sparkling wine
- Scoop some ice cream into a glass. We like a martini glass.
- Top the ice cream with raspberry liqueur and then fill the glass with 4 to 6 oz sparkling wine or champagne.
- Give it a stir and love it!