MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE HOME DECORATOR

December 1, 2016


After a last minute adjustment, this gift guide is going to be a little different than what I had normally planned on doing. There's nothing wrong that though, because it's going to be SO much fun to read through. After browsing through so many websites, I have come up with a fantastic gift guide for the home decorator, furnisher, architect! You all know how much I enjoy daydreaming about decorating my 'dream' home, so I'm actually super glad I decided to change it up. Look through for unique items that are perfect for the holidays! My favorite has to be the Be Merry doormat by Dusty Signs + Kate Worum for Target, as well as the Jane Austen pillowcase by A Thing Created! Also, get excited! There's only ONE MORE DAY until the #mostlylisagiftguide giveaway goes live. I can't wait for everyone to see what it entails. I'm pretty jealous of all of you who enter.
Reindeer Place Card Holders | Ebony Monogram Holiday Merry Doormat | Felt Message Garland - Let It Snow | Chas Navy Blue Velvet Armchair | North Pole Trading Co. Hampton Pre-Lit Wreath | Blue Chunky Knit Throw | Desktop Notepad by Rifle Paper Co. | Booze Decanter | Clear Quartz Rock Box | Salt Crystal Lamp | novelty pillow cases | Illustrated Pillow: Jane Austen books | Diptyque Vanille Candle | Gettin Blitzened Towel | Drink Me Wine Tote

// THE GALS // THE GUYS // THE YOUNGSTERS //

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa


Post a Comment