MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE YOUNGSTERS

November 30, 2016

I have to admit, finding gifts for little kids is probably one of the most fun tasks I could ever be set upon to do. It's like literally being a kid in a candy shop! This guide is for the kids, the tots, the babes! Now that my nephews are getting older too, it's making finding gifts that much more special. They now have their own interests + things that they really, truly love, which then makes it really easy to go shopping when December rolls around. That innocence and excitement that they possess during this time of year is something to behold. I miss those days. I may have gone a little overboard with this guide, but it's mostly because there are so many ages to go through for the youngsters. My favorite has to be; the Worry Eating Plush Pals from Uncommon Goods that encourages kids to write down their worries and then "feed" them to the helpful monster (SO CUTE), and the app-enabled BB-8 from Best Buy! Remember, shop all the links below! Which item is your favorite?

// THE GALS // THE GUYS //
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment