MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE GUYS

November 29, 2016

Welcome to the second day of the #mostlylisagiftguide series! Today is all about those guys, the dudes, for him. This one is always the hardest for me, mostly because whenever I ask a guy I know in my life what he wants for the holidays, he never gives me a clear answer. For example, my dad always tells me he already has everything he wants and that I shouldn't bother getting him something for Christmas. Why must he be so difficult?! It doesn't always have to be bad though, especially if you can hone in on something that they really enjoy. My brother-in-law really enjoys nerdy things like I do, so I have multiple unique items to pick from. If I had a boyfriend, I could choose from a variety of flannels or a cologne that he enjoyed..I might have a type. -wink,wink- See, there's always a silver lining! Some of my favorites from this guide have to be; Julien Solomita's x Free Radical's Popsicle Pin (might be sold out right now, but he said he's restocking), and the fancy wool beanie from Paul Smith! Make sure to keep an eye out on my Instagram for daily sneek peaks of the giveaway that is going up on Friday! I'll be sharing previews throughout the week leading up to the big day.
Long-sleeve henley | Wool Dexy Beanie | Popsicle PinAnimal Patterned Cufflinks | Shearling Glove | Beard Butter | The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave | Club C 85 Indoor | Fitbit Surge Smart Watch | S'well Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle | Rover Large Coin Pocket Bifold

// THE GALS // 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment